I just wanted you to know that, when you login to RealBanknotes.com, you will see a new option on the Members Page: its the "Submit An Article" option.
This is a function that I have coded from scratch, because most of the existing scripts either did not fit our requirements, because they had security flaws, or both. That having been said, it is a pretty simple setup. The form and the process consist of the following:
- Enter a Title (this is required)
- Check the checkbox IF your submission is an announcement and not a news article
- Enter a paragraph or multiple paragraphs into any of the 10 paragraph areas
- Paragraph areas are separated by two optional image upload boxes
- If you use one upload box between paragraphs, the image will be set to a max size of the full width of the site
- If you use both upload boxes each of the two images will be set to a max size of half of the width of the site, and the images will appear side-by-side
- Maximum file size for each of the images is 300kB
- You can skip any paragraph or image upload fields; they will be automatically ignored
I think, and hope, that he process will be fairly intuitive. However, I have a few additional pointers to offer:
- if you want to start your article with an image or two, simply do not enter any text into the first paragraph area
- you can enter multiple paragraphs into any paragraph area, assuming you do not need any images between them
- vice versa, if you would like more than two images lumped together, simply skip the paragraph areas between them
Because this is a new script, and has limited testing, please make sure to keep a personal copy of any submitted articles. If there are any issues with the copy of the article you submit (missing text, images, etc) I may ask you to please re-submit.
I can't wait to see what you guys submit!