January 20, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Though the parent site, RealBanknotes.com requires an invitation for membership, the RealBanknotes.com Forums are free and open for anyone to join, so if you have any interest in collecting paper money, feel free to register.  Hope to see you on the boards!

Author Topic: Site fonts  (Read 248 times)

Frankscapp

• View Profile
Site fonts
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:30:22 PM »
Unless I missed it, I see no link on the forum pages to increase the font like in the reply window. My eyes are not so good and the standard font here is small and a sort of grey on black. I need bright white on black or any black on white or an opportunity to increase the font for the forum site only without using control + on my keyboard. I see that when the reply window opens, a font size option is available. I tried the keyboard solution but it did not scale the larger font to the screen and I had to scroll back and forth.

Did I miss something?

Frank

Proteus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • RealBanknotes.com
Re: Site fonts
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
This is something for me to think about for the future.  At present, unfortunately, things are as they are.  This forum script is freeware and is poorly supported and updated (not that I am not grateful).  Maybe I'll put something else together for the future ...